Imagine that your entire business was focused on just one day out of the whole year? You have to spend 364 days preparing for one single product distribution. Do you think there might be just a little bit of stress—say around December 20? If we attempted to present Santa with a business insurance proposal, he might say, “Who would sue Santa?” If Santa were concerned about being sued, he might stop delivering gifts to attorney’s homes!
You might get that special gift this year, it could be a new car, art, jewelry, or even an ATV. If so, Santa suggests you call us to make sure it gets insured. Your homeowner’s insurance can be updated to reflects any new purchases.
Santa might be advised to consider an accident policy and a good health plan. Here are some interesting facts about Christmas that you may not have known.
- All letters addressed to Santa in the United States go to Santa Claus, Indiana.
- It is estimated that the song “White Christmas” by Irving Berlin is the bestselling single in history with over 100 million copies sold.
- Each year more than 3 billion Christmas cards are sent in the U.S. alone.
- $447 billion and 12.9 billion hours…Money and Time Americans are expected to spend shopping, wrapping and returning gifts.
- During the Christmas season, nearly 28 sets of LEGO are sold every second.
- All the gifts in the Twelve Days of Christmas would equal 364 gifts.
- Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since the year 1850.
- There are approximately 21,000 Christmas tree farms in the United States.
At North Bay Insurance Brokers, we know how hard you’ve worked to turn your house into a home. Since your home is one of the most important financial investments of your lifetime, you’ll need proper coverage in order to keep your investment protected and provide your family with the guarantee that they’ll always be safe and sound.