Every business has risks, we understand that. But as a business owner or manager, it is your job to manage risk so that your business can continue operating and grow. We can help you identify, treat and manage all your business risks because we know and understand your business. Here are some of the risk issues we have identified.
- Natural Disasters – These issues are always a concern for small and medium business. We can offer flood, earthquake and wind insurance as your needs arise.
- Cyber Liability- Cyber liability and data theft is one of the hottest topics for businesses, risk managers and insurance 2018 had some of the biggest data thefts that we have seen. But even more interesting, is that small businesses are exposed more than large businesses. In fact, 25% of data breaches affect businesses with less than 50 employees. A small business has a greater chance of having a cyber breach than it does of having a fire.
- Government mandates and regulations – There continues to be increased oversight from government in healthcare and financial reporting that creates new risk and liability for businesses.
- Political and Civil Issues – As seen in 2018, political and civil issues have a direct impact on many small businesses. Having the right kind of business insurance is important to protect your business in the event of civil riots.
- Business Interruption – If your business has a loss and you are unable to operate for a period of time, you will need financial resources in order to get back in operation. You may even need to continue payroll for a period of time. Business interruption insurance can provide these resources.
Our professionals work diligently to understand our client’s risks, goals, culture & vision in order to develop with you a risk management program to support your mission. Every industry has specific needs when it comes to insurance. Industry-specific risks make it impossible for insurance companies to lump together one insurance plan for every business. At North Bay Insurance Brokers, we understand that being unique is what makes your business successful across the board. That’s why we provide industry-specific insurance options for businesses of all types.