As an owner of a California winery, farm or ranch you want to have the confidence that your operation is covered by a business insurance policy that addresses your specific insurance needs. Agribusiness is unique and we understand that.
Most traditional business insurance products don’t respond to the needs of farm and ranch operations. These needs can include; special farm equipment, equine property, crops, expensive wine and other livestock exposures, high valued homes, livestock breeders floater, and much more.
California Insurance Solutions
- Comprehensive agriculture insurance that spans all major lines of property and casualty
- Replacement cost on buildings
- Farm machinery, irrigation equipment and livestock
- Coverage for necessary increases in living expense
- High level of technical agribusiness expertise and agency automation
- Special farm & ranch endorsements unique to our markets
- Crop insurance
- Seasonal farms and secondary properties
As a winery or vineyard owner, you know there is much more to making fine wines than simply growing grapes. Viticulture, oenology, equipment management, staffing, marketing and insurance are all integral components of a sophisticated operation. Large or small, the unique risks confronted by vintners require customized insurance solutions. North Bay Insurance Brokers is well-versed in the unique needs of wineries, vineyard owners and vineyard managers and can provide you with the expertise required to meet your needs.