Benefits of a North Bay Business Insurance Review
Every business in the North Bay, at some time, should have their business insurance reviewed by an independent insurance agent like us. If it has been more than a year since your last review, now may be a good time. We review all our clients’ insurance needs on a regular basis. There are many benefits to an insurance review including:
- Prices change and a review can determine if you are getting competitive rates on your insurance.
- Your coverage needs may have changed and your policy should reflect these changes.
- There may be new insurance companies to which we have access.
- Laws and regulations are changing and may require a different kind of insurance
Why Review My Business Insurance?
We have identified a number of questions that might indicate your business insurance is out of date.
- Have you moved?
- Did you purchase any new equipment?
- Are you involved in any new partnerships?
- Have you seen an increase in your claims?
- Do you ship products to foreign countries?
- Has your ownership changed?
- Do your vehicles cross state lines?
- Has one of the owners recently become divorced?
- Have you experienced growth?
We live in difficult financial times and making sure we save money wherever we can is very important. Having us preform an insurance review might just be what is needed to protect your assets while putting money back in your pocket.
Our professionals work diligently to understand our client’s risks, goals, culture & vision in order to develop with you a risk management program to support your mission. Every industry has specific needs when it comes to insurance. Industry-specific risks make it impossible for insurance companies to lump together one insurance plan for every business. At North Bay Insurance Brokers, we understand that being unique is what makes your business successful across the board. That’s why we provide industry-specific insurance options for businesses of all types.