A North Bay Business Insurance Update
Every business needs business insurance. But business insurance policies are all different. That is why it is always better to use an independent agent who knows and understand your business and industry. The insurance needs for a restaurant are much different than the insurance needs of a manufacturer, and the coverage should reflect that.
If you own or operate a business, you may want to consider these coverages as part of your business insurance package. Our keys to coverage will assume some of the obvious coverage such as property and liability. We also want to identify some business insurance coverage you may not have considered.
- Sprinkler leakage insurance–If your sprinkler system leaks and causes a loss to equipment or documents, do you have coverage?
- Business income insurance–After a covered loss, you may have a period of recovery time when you are closed. Without business income insurance your business may run out of funds.
- Umbrella Insurance–An umbrella policy provides extra insurance protection over your commercial general and auto liability policies. It is not uncommon for a business to be sued for over $1,000,000.
- Cyber liability–Cyber breaches are the fastest growing causes for loss for most businesses. Every business needs the protection provided by cyber insurance.
- Employee dishonesty–This policy protects employers from workplace theft and fraud.
North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. provides insurance to businesses in Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, American Canyon, and surrounding areas. No matter what business you’re in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.
At North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.