2017 is here and now is the best time to get healthy, or recommit to staying healthy. Health should be number one on your priority list, and our agency can be an active part of that. This is also the time of the year for lists, and we thought it would be fun to share some examples of New Year’s resolution lists for a healthy 2017.
Our team wants to help you make 2017 a healthy year, so we came up with our own list to help you have a healthy new year.
- Stop smoking. There are many great resources to help you. Here is one: A free, phone-based service with educational materials, coaches, a quit plan, and referrals to local resources to help you quit tobacco use.1-800-QUIT-NOW
- Consider Life Insurance. A proper Life Insurance policy can give you peace of mind knowing that your finances and beneficiaries are secure – from temporary to permanent coverage. At North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., we understand that as things in your life change, so will your financial and insurance needs. That’s why it’s important to review your Life Insurance options with a specialist you can trust.
- Get plenty of sleep. Sleep is important for people of all ages to stay in good health. Read more here
- Drink more water. No matter where you are, water should always be the first thing you reach for when you’re thirsty. Water truly is essential.
- Reduce the amount of sugar. Here are some of the ways eating less sugar can help you. Click here
- Take more walks and increase your exercise routine. The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Learn more, click here
- Reduce the amount of processed foods you eat. In addition to chemicals your body doesn’t need or want, processed foods are full of added salt. Higher salt intake puts you at risk for high blood pressure.
Your family is your responsibility and your life, and there’s nothing better than watching them succeed and sharing in their ambitions, dreams, and conquests. But should something unexpected happen to you, you’ll want to be prepared for providing the assurance your family needs to keep their futures safe and sound. At North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., we’ll work with you to keep your family protected in the event of your untimely death.