A “high-risk” driver is generally defined by the insurance companies, as someone who has a higher risk of having an auto accident. Auto insurance companies often see high-risk drivers as undesirable, as they may end up costing a great deal in claims. You buy North Bay auto insurance to protect yourself when you have an accident or claim. When something bad happens you want your auto insurance company to respond. But if you are having trouble, call us today.
Why you may be defined as a high risk driver?
- You have multiple accidents or tickets during a specific period of time.
- You have a DUI.
- You have a serious violation.
- Any accident that results in a fatality.
- Driving without a license.
- Driving without insurance.
- Your drive an exotic car.
- For whatever reason your auto insurance has lapsed.
How to get auto insurance if you are considered high risk
- You may need non-standard insurance.
- SR-22 insurance for specific situations.
- Allow your agent to shop auto insurance for you.
- Determine what auto insurance discounts for which you may be eligible.
- Improve your driving skills.
- Consider a lower risk car.
Our agency has a long history of proudly serving your area as an Independent Insurance Agency and representing some of the best insurance companies in the business. North Bay Insurance Brokers Inc. focuses on delivering quality insurance products with a personalized, hands-on experience that sets us apart in today’s market.