Our North Bay Business Insurance Answers
Your business insurance is an important part of your risk management program. It is important to have the right North Bay Business insurance coverage, competitive pricing, and the right insurer. We have researched the top Google searches regarding North Bay business insurance programs, and we thought you might like to see what kinds of questions people are asking.
- What are the different kinds of business insurance? Business insurance can be broken down into the following categories; commercial property, general liability, crime, commercial auto, professional liability, and excess liability.
- What is employment liability insurance? Employment liability insurance covers claims made by your employees for injury that they suffer due to their work.
- Do I need loss business income insurance? Yes, every business should have some level of business interruption coverage. This insurance covers your business in the event you have to shut down for period of time due to a covered loss.
- How much insurance is enough? If you own a business, you should always consider liability limits of at least $1,000,000. Depending on your business you may need more. For example, if you own a construction company you will want to have higher limits than someone who owns a laundry business.
- Is a packaged insurance policy available? You can build a business insurance policy that combines all the coverage you need for your business.
North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. provides industry-specific insurance to businesses in Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, American Canyon, and surrounding areas.
Every industry has specific needs when it comes to insurance. Industry-specific risks make it impossible for insurance companies to lump together one insurance plan for every business. At North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., we understand that being unique is what makes your business successful across the board. That’s why we provide industry-specific insurance options for businesses of all types.