RV Motor Home Vacation Family Fun wheels tire
A recreational vehicle (RV) is traditionally viewed as a motor home, but many travel trailers, fifth wheels, and tour buses are considered RVs as well. RVs combine many aspects of regular traveling vehicles with aspects of a home. There are several issues that need to be considered when purchasing North Bay RV insurance.
Examples of RV’s
- Motor homes (classes A, B, and C)
- Motor coaches
- Camper vans
- Travel trailers (campers, pop-ups, fifth wheels, and toy haulers)
It is a legal requirement to have North Bay auto liability insurance for your RV. RV liability insurance covers bodily injury and property that is caused by the insured RV. This protects third parties who the RV owner may collide with, and provides some level of protection, depending on the policy limits. Collision insurance covers damage done to the RV as a result of a collision. This includes situations in which the RV collides with an object or an object collides with the RV.
One of the main differences between RV insurance and standard auto insurance is that RV insurance policies can cover appliances and personal items in the RV, such as plumbing, electrical problems, motors, TV’s and other items.
Some Optional RV Insurance Coverages
- Optional full replacement cost coverage
- Emergency expense allowance
- Campsite and vacation coverage
- Towing and roadside assistance coverage
- RV in storage option
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist’s coverage
RV insurance will cover items and mishaps that are specific to motorhomes, rather than regular cars. All RV’s, such as Class A, B, C, fifth wheels, and travel trailers, will be uniquely covered in insurance for RV policies.
At North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., we combine premium Auto Insurance with personalized service to give you the best coverage possible. Our insurance specialists will work with you one-on-one to find a policy that keeps you and your drivers protected at all costs – for peace-of-mind driving assurance.
North Bay Identity Theft
The credit card industry is growing at an unprecedented rate. According to a recent survey, the average American household has 2.6 credit cards. People should take note that one of the most prevalent credit card scams in society today is identity theft. In fact, $16 billion was stolen from 12.7 million U.S. consumers through identity theft in 2015. What people do not realize is that having numerous credit cards can also put them at risk for identity theft. Fraudulent activities are very prevalent in the industry and the best targets of the culprits are those who have numerous credit cards. Becoming a victim of identity theft can be costly, time consuming, and wreak havoc on your life.
North Bay Identity Theft Prevention Tips
Never give out any personal data or information over the phone; even if the caller says he is from the bank that issued your credit card and that the information gathering is just some sort of verification.
If you are offered a promotion requiring you to give some personal information, then, it would be better not to enter the promotion at all.
Do not carry all of your credit cards with you; take only the one or two that you will need. You will never know what will happen while you are in a public place, where identity theft could just be lurking around, waiting for its next victim.
Identity Theft coverage from North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. is a simple and affordable way to protect you and your family from this growing threat. By adding ID coverage to your current Homeowners, Condo, or Renters Insurance policy, you’ll receive invaluable tools to help cover the costs and expenses of restoring your identity.
Included in a policy with Identity Theft protection are expenses associated with:
- Attorney Fees
- Costs of Certified Mail
- Loan Re-Application Fees
- Costs of Long Distance Phone Calls
- Reimbursement for Lost Income
- Costs of Executing Affidavits
At North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., we know how hard you’ve worked to turn your house into a home. Since your home is one of the most important financial investments of your lifetime, you’ll need proper coverage in order to keep your investment protected and provide your family with the guarantee that they’ll always be safe and sound
Our North Bay Business Insurance Answers
Your business insurance is an important part of your risk management program. It is important to have the right North Bay Business insurance coverage, competitive pricing, and the right insurer. We have researched the top Google searches regarding North Bay business insurance programs, and we thought you might like to see what kinds of questions people are asking.
- What are the different kinds of business insurance? Business insurance can be broken down into the following categories; commercial property, general liability, crime, commercial auto, professional liability, and excess liability.
- What is employment liability insurance? Employment liability insurance covers claims made by your employees for injury that they suffer due to their work.
- Do I need loss business income insurance? Yes, every business should have some level of business interruption coverage. This insurance covers your business in the event you have to shut down for period of time due to a covered loss.
- How much insurance is enough? If you own a business, you should always consider liability limits of at least $1,000,000. Depending on your business you may need more. For example, if you own a construction company you will want to have higher limits than someone who owns a laundry business.
- Is a packaged insurance policy available? You can build a business insurance policy that combines all the coverage you need for your business.
North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. provides industry-specific insurance to businesses in Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, American Canyon, and surrounding areas.
Every industry has specific needs when it comes to insurance. Industry-specific risks make it impossible for insurance companies to lump together one insurance plan for every business. At North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., we understand that being unique is what makes your business successful across the board. That’s why we provide industry-specific insurance options for businesses of all types.
Is Your North Bay Commercial Insurance Right For You?
Recently, Forbes ran an article about the top 10 risks business face. The article focused on some of the risks that are hard or impossible to insure through “standard” business or commercial policies. Business insurance is designed to cover unforeseen accidents to third parties, per the terms of the insurance policy. There are many risks that may keep a business owner or manager up at night, and we thought we might share our list with you.
- Loss of Business Income. If your business is closed due to a covered loss, we recommend business interruption insurance. This coverage can be a life saver for your business. Knowing you have a revenue stream during a period of recovery can help you sleep at night.
- Employment Liability. Now more than ever, employees know their rights. The State and Federal Governments are also creating new laws to protect employee’s rights. This increases the risk of being sued for many different reasons including; civil rights, discrimination, and even lawsuits from illegal workers. Employment Practices Liability insurance addresses many concerns business owners may have regarding their employment liability.
- Natural Disasters. No one can predict the weather, especially in our part of the country. Weather related losses are growing at a fast pace. Commercial insurance covers most weather related damage. However, earthquake, flooding, and hurricane losses are excluded from most policies.
North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. provides insurance to businesses in Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, American Canyon, and surrounding areas.
No matter what business you’re in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.