Homeowner’s Insurance Coverage Review
We know that many people make the mistake of not reading their homeowner’s insurance policy. We recommend that you read your policy and call us if you have any questions. It is important to remember that every policy has limitations, exclusions, and terms. If you buy your insurance online, you may be putting your property at risk, because you will have to determine all the coverage you need, without the help of a licensed professional agent. Here are a few of the limitations found in most homeowner’s insurance policies.
Each Policy Will Be Different, But Here Are Examples of Policy Limitations
- Jewelry is usually limited to $1,000 or $2,500
- Guns and other collections also have a limit of $2,000
- Business personal property has a limit of $2,500
- Antiques, art, and silver have limitations
- Money and gold are limited to $1,000
- Watercraft is limited to $1,000 and only up to a certain length
- Trailers have limitations too
- Securities, Deeds, passports, tickets, and stamps all have separate limits
- Other structures on the property have a limit of about 10% of the main dwelling
These limitations and limit amounts vary. We always recommend that you read your policy and/or talk to your insurance agent.
At North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., we combine premium Auto Insurance with personalized service to give you the best coverage possible. Our insurance specialists will work with you one-on-one to find a policy that keeps you and your drivers protected at all costs – for peace-of-mind driving assurance.