Every business has faced issues related to the new economy. The new economy involves how work gets done in today’s millennial environment. Your workers’ compensation and business insurance programs must be designed and respond to these new risks. Now would be a good time to have your business insurance program reviewed to make sure that you have the best possible combination of coverage, price, and services.
New Age Workers’ Compensation Risks
- Social media fingers–Employees are constantly sending and receiving text messages and emails from smart deceives. This increase the stress on fingers, neck, and eyes.
- Work from home–Employees who work from home should be afforded the same equipment as office employees.
- Pet friendly environments–More employers are allowing pets to enter the workplace, some as accommodations for ADA. Employers must consider the potential for allergies and other similar claims.
- Work and play–Companies that offer recreation facilities and game rooms create a potential for new kinds of injuries.
- 24/7 connections–Many employees use laptops or other personal devices as part of their job. Having employees always on demand can create physical and emotional health issues.
At North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.