Every business in the North Bay, at some time, should have their business insurance reviewed by an independent insurance agent like North Bay Insurance Brokers If it has been more than a year since your last review, now may be a good time. We review all our clients’ insurance needs on a regular basis. There are many benefits to an insurance review including:
- Prices change and a review can determine if you are getting competitive rates on your insurance.
- Your coverage needs may have changed and your policy should reflect these changes.
- There may be new insurance companies to which we have access.
- Laws and regulations are changing and may require a different kind of insurance
Why Review My California Business Insurance?
We have identified a number of questions that might indicate your business insurance is out of date.
- Have you moved?
- Did you purchase any new equipment?
- Do you have a up to date employee handbook?
- Are you involved in any new partnerships?
- Have you seen an increase in your claims?
- Do you ship products to foreign countries?
- Has your ownership changed?
- Do your vehicles cross state lines?
- Has one of the owners recently become divorced?
- Have you experienced growth?
We live in difficult financial times and making sure we save money wherever we can is very important. Having us preform an insurance review might just be what is needed to protect your assets while putting money back in your pocket.
Our professionals work diligently to understand our client’s risks, goals, culture & vision in order to develop with you a risk management program to support your mission.
North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. provides insurance to businesses in Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, American Canyon, and surrounding areas.
No matter what business you’re in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.