Insurance coverage is available for almost every type risk your business might face. Our agency can advise you on the exact types of commercial insurance you should consider purchasing. The right commercial insurance policies will go a long way toward helping you safeguard your earning power and your future. If you are a business owner, here are a few insurance products that you should consider.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage – Provides protection from litigation involving wrongful termination, harassment, failure to promote and other employment offenses.
- Employee Benefits Liability Coverage – Provides protection from clerical errors in administration of employee benefits.
- Fiduciary Liability Coverage – If you make any decisions about your company’s 401(k) or employee benefit plans you can be personally liable for loss due to error, omission or breach of fiduciary duty.
- ERISA Bond – If you have a retirement plan, you must have a bond for at least 10% of the Plan assets.
- Cyber Liability – Any organization operating a Web site or conducting e-business needs protection from an invading army of exposures, such as e-theft, destruction of critical data, defamation, libel, copyright or trademark infringement, e-vandalism, e-threats, denial of service, and more.
North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. provides insurance to businesses in Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, American Canyon, and surrounding areas.
No matter what business you’re in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc. would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.