North Bay Auto Insurance Update
When was the last time you reviewed your personal insurance coverage? The start of fall is a great time to review your North Bay personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Personal Insurance “To Do” List
- Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Does my independent agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
- Make sure I have identity theft insurance
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
- Consider increasing my auto deductibles on my older vehicles
- Check for occupational discount”
- Get a quote for earthquake insurance
- Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
- Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
- Consider purchasing or increasing my umbrella coverage
- Consider an alarm system
- Clean my gutters
- Have I replaced all the batteries in my smoke detectors?
Have I experienced any of these changes?
- Bought a new car or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family
- New purchase of guns, jewelry or art
- Child headed off to college
- Child over the age of 26
- Purchased second home
- Plan foreign travel
- Started a home based business
- I now drive my personal car for work
Please call our office today if you need to make any changes in your insurance program. When you work with North Bay Insurance Brokers, Inc., you’ll experience the exceptional service and attention to detail that you can only find with an independent insurance agency.